Monday 3 July 2017

Mixed media Layout

Hello, Monika here :)
One upon a time I made a Layout with my kids eating cake. It was framed and over time the flowers I used started to look bad. That`s why I decided to improve it and today I would like to show you the result.


I didn`t wanted to change colours of the LO, so I used  soft coloured flowers - light pink magnolias, roses and apple blossoms, ivory roses. I added some sissal and leaves - some of them are chocolate brown and some are two-tone pink and green. I also used brown metal embellishments.







Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
GREEN/BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1 (25mm) MKX-248
Mixed 2-Tone Rose Leaves MKX-454
MIXED VINTAGE STYLE METAL EMBELLISHMENTS GST-132


I hope you like my LO :)
Have a great day!
Monika

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The pictures are adorable!! The flowers look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete