Friday 14 July 2017

Cherry blossom wedding album with 23 Karat gilding

Hi dear Wild Orchid Crafts friends,

It's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale with you again today. As I mentioned before we were challenged for the month of July to go out of our commfort zones and create something unusual for us. So I decided to create something I really don't do often - an album. Actually it is a cherry blossom wedding album for a couple that got married this year and to make it even more extraordinary I added a real 23 Karat gilding. I love the outcome and hope you'll like it too. :)

















 You can find Wild Orchid Crafts products I used in their online store HERE:

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! Wow!! I love all of the amazing details!!

    ReplyDelete