Wednesday 5 April 2017

''here and now'' by Sandra Bernard

Hi gang!

I'm back in april to show you a layout inspired by the sea.
I played soft and clean as possible as I can. 




I put a splash of ink, I stamp black on it and I built my clustering.






all the flowers are available on the website:

My products list:

ROSY OWL FLOWER MAKING DIES - TYPE 2 Model: GST-284

WHITE FOAMIRAN - FLOWER MAKING FOAM - A4 SHEET Model: MKX-718

AQUA MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES Model: MKX-030

PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - MIXED WHITE Model: MKX-392
50 MIXED GREEN TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS Model: MKX-044


 thanks and have a good time playing with WOC flowers 

6 comments:

  1. Looove your gorgeous layout Sandra! And it makes me long for warm summertime! You're amazing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Sandra!! The design is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and details!! Spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooo stunning, fresh, vibrate along with gorguss details. Love it

    ReplyDelete