Tuesday 8 November 2016

Adventure layout by Mireille


Hi everyone! Are you ready for Christmas yet? Not me! I'm still thinking about summer and the warm temperature, the smell of flowers and, of course, the beach and the conforting sound of waves. So to keep my memories more vivid, I created this layout with soft blue colors with a touch of gold. I paired my flowers with shells to give a beachy feel to my page.





You can find all the Wild Orchid Crafts products on the online store.

List of WOC products used in today's project:

  • 40 Mixed Blue Tone Hip Rosebuds GST-017
  • 50 Mixed Green Tone Cherry Blossoms MKX-044
  • Vintage seam Binding Ribbon- Paradise Aqua MKX-281
  • 50 Mixed Pastel Tone Mulberry Paper Magnolias QVR-029
  • 100 Mixed Color Tea Roses 25mm QVR-034
  • 50 White Mulberry Paper Tulip Flowers MKX-138
  • 50 White Mulberry Paper Apple Blossoms MKX-625
  • 60 White and Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls- 5mm MKX-322
  • 90 White, Ivory & Tan Self Adhesive Pearls 3mm MKX-507
 Thank you for stopping by!

Mireille




1 comment:

  1. Its Beautiful..The beach theme,woodgrain pp ,fresh aqua colors ..Awesome composition !

    ReplyDelete