Monday 14 November 2016

Frosted card

Hello :)
Today I have for you very frosted Christmas card.


I used some sissal, white poinsettia blooms, then added diecuts, some white leaves and small open roses.


I also add small, silver bells and self adhesive pearls.




Products from Wild Orchid Crafts: 
LARGE WHITE POINSETTIA BLOOMS 60mm MKX-222
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448
WHITE OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-013
MINIATURE SILVER DECORATIVE BELLS MKX-652
MON MERRY CHERI BIG WREATH GST-237
IVORY SISSAL FIBRE MKX-586
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

Best wishes!
Monika 

4 comments:

  1. Amazing, so beautiful I cannot stop looking at it, and when I do I see something different every time. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful , Monika! I love the pure white palette. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous card Monika, love all white

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comments :*

    ReplyDelete