Tuesday 11 October 2016

''Family'' is forever layout



While browsing my photo folders the other day, I came across the pictures of a photo shooting we did  about five years ago. It made me realize how time just flew by so fast and how my kids were so little! I just had to make a layout with this picture right away and this is what I came up with, a soft, romantic layout.






List of WOC products used in today's project:

  • Pretty Flori flowers-Pastel Geums MKX-210
  • Pretty Flori flowers- Anemone MKX-326
  • 50 Mixed Green Tone Cherry Blossoms MKX-044
  • 50 Mixed 2-Tone Colour Cherry Blossom MKX-077
  • 50 Deep Ivory Aster Daisy Stem Flowers GST-218
  • 20 White Tuscany Rosebuds MKX-620
  • 25 Large Mixed Pink Mulberry Roses 40mm QVR-025
  • 100 White Leaves 40mm MKX-449
  • 1 metre length Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
  • Ivory Sissal fibre MKX-586

Thank you for stopping by!

Mireille



No comments:

Post a Comment