Sunday 14 December 2014

Wee Daphne

Not a Christmas card for a change, I don’t know about you but I am sick of the sight of Christmas cards.  As always, the delicious embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts and are listed at the end of the post.  , I used 25mm wild roses,Open roses 20mm, 15mm, mixed vintage colour hydrangea blooms (which I tucked under the roses), small gardenia, crown pins and dotted pearls for extra texture and interest.  I love how they pull all the colours together.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-daphne

 

I dotted pearls for extra texture and interest.  I love how they pull all the colours together.

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-daphne3

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-daphne2

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
25mm wild roses
Open roses 20mm, 15mm,
Mixed vintage colour hydrangea blooms
Small gardenia
Crown pins 
Pearls

 

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bev this is sooo beautiful and sooo cute, and it´s such a joy to see something else than a christmascard right now too here in the middle of all the christmas right now, so thanks sooo much for that, and even such a beautiful one. It´s just gorgeous hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet she's just gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete