Sunday 21 December 2014

Noel

I picked up this Noel ornament a few weeks ago with the idea to alter it using heaps of Wild Orchid Crafts goodies.

bev-rochester-altered-noel-ornament

Here’s some close ups.  First I pulled the peg off the back of the snowflake, painted and glittered they glued on a couple of bells

bev-rochester-altered-noel-ornament1

Delish flowers and berries (links at the end of the post).  I painted the reindeer then over-stamped with a text stamp and Walnut Stain ink then edged with WS ink and gold glitter

bev-rochester-altered-noel-ornament2

I tied the bells with waxed cord and glued in place

 

bev-rochester-altered-noel-ornament3

I love how this turned out.  That’s what I love about Wild Orchid Crafts, the colour selections in the flowers are just sublime!

Goodies used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Wooden snowflakes with peg
50 miniature gold decorative bells
6 Wooden die-cut reindeers
20 mixed purple.lilac mulberry tea roses 40mm
50 mixed colour mulberry tea roses 1” (25mm)
Single colour open roses  20mm, 15mm and 10mm

 

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

4 comments: