Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Lullaby

Hello Wild Orchid Craft fans

First, have you seen the announcement for the new DT members? Be sure to scroll down for that one! Today I'd like to show you a Christmas card with not your ordinary Christmas colours.
When I started coloring this image, Lullaby by Wee Stamps (available in rubber through Whimsy Stamps) I decided pretty quickly that I wanted to give her a fragile angelic effect. I decided that whitish/grey hair and a white rope were a must. The last thing that I colored was the scarf and when I colored that I decided that my flowers had to be white with just a touch of purple. On the papers that got lots of brown distress ink on them I thought that this way the flowers and the image would jump foreward.
A close up of the image, colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced.
And a close up of the gorgeous flowers that I picked with the image. I adore the sweetheart blossoms and the chandeliers popping out from behind the the white roses like they do.

Hope you have a great day and get time to do some crafting of your own!

Hugs,






Wild Orchid Crafts materials used:
Mixed Purple/Lilac and White sweetheart blossoms
White 35mm Trellis Roses
White 25mm Open Roses
White Hip Rosebuds
Lilac Crystal Drops (Chandeliers) on Silver Stems


2 comments: