Thursday 18 December 2014

Card with tulips

Hi everybody

I have another pastel card to share today. This time I used beautiful WOC tulips with leaves. They are absolutely fabulous.
I added some white flowers and tied a bow with vintage seam binding ribbon.
I decorated corners using cut outs from Back To Vintage set.





Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day :)

Klaudia

I used:

MIXED PASTEL COLOUR MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMS
Model: MKX-212

IVORY MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS
Model: MKX-344

WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS
Model: MKX-625

WHITE HIP ROSEBUDS
Model: GST-020

WHITE HELLEBORE MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS
Model: MKX-192

WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS
Model: MKX-119

BACK TO VINTAGE OVAL CUTOUT SET
Model: GST-031

VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE
Model: MKX-472

2-TONE LT. GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1"
Model: MKX-249

4 comments: