Monday 29 December 2014

Calendar

Hello everyone.
For the new year I decorated a calendar. I used lots of Wild Orchid Crafts gorgeous flowers.


I used gorgeous magnolia and added lots of bigger and smaller roses and rosebuds. 


A close up of the lovely white roses with pink centre, I just love them. I also love white leaves.


I also used a metal clock. It was a little to dark for my project, so I painted it white with gesso and added some microbeads.


Products from Wild Orchid Crafts: 
Mixed Pastel ToneMulberry Paper Magnolias

Thanks for watching. I wish you a happy New Year!
Monika

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Monika,
    your calendar is stunning and should be loved by whoever is fortunate enough to receive such an exquisite gift. I love everything about it as the colours are just right and the flowers, well WOC flowers are stunning anyway but you have taken them that step further. I love seeing the projects that all of the talented team bring to show of the beauty of the flowers. Thank you for showing us your stunning project,
    crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil Village, Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo beautiful calendar here, and sooo beautiful work on it. It´s one thing we all need, so a great giftidea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing!!!! I love everything!!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete