Wednesday 24 December 2014

Angel Maya Christmas card

Good morning everybody!

Christmas is almost here! Hope you are in to another Christmas card?
I made this card using Angel Maya with Star by Whiff of Joy. White, blue and gold were the colors I wanted to use, maybe not your first choice of Christmas colors but with the gorgeous little Angel I wanted the pure of the white and the blue and added the gold for the festive feel.
A close up of the image with a bit of pretty frantage around it, stitches by hand and pretty plantinum stickles.
And a close up of some of the embellishments. The Wild Orchid Crafts Trellis Roses are absolutely my favorite flowers, they'll make any card or project shine. And the berries from the Gold Christmas Berry Spray were the perfect festive touch to these gorgeous flowers.

I hope you have all your Christmas shopping and stuff done by now! I have one more post on the last day of the year so I'm not going to wish you guys a happy new year yet but I do wish all of you a very warm and loving Christmas, hope you all get to spend it with the people you hold closest to your hearts!

Hugs,






Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Gold Christmas Berry Spray (MKX-351)
White Mulberry Paper Trellis Roses 40mm (MKX-682)
White Mulberry Paper Trellis Roses 35mm (MKX-682)
White Mulberry Paper Open Roses 25mm (MKX-013)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I really like how you colored her dress and wings so lightly. BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card here, just stunning as always.
    Thanks so much for everything this year from here, all your wonderful inspiration and all the support we´ve all got from WOC during this past year. I look forward to see lots more beauty from here in the new year again.
    So I´ll just wish everyone here at WOC and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.

    ReplyDelete