Wednesday 3 December 2014

A little purse with a Naughty Puppy

Hi everybody,

Today I'd like to show you a cute little purse that I made as a teacher gift a while back. The image that I used is one of the Naughty Puppies by Wee Stamps. The purse was made using a tutorial by Kristina that can be found HERE.


Since it's the purse isn't all that big I only used a few flowers on it and of course the golden crown pins by Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you like my little project. Have a great day everybody!

Hugs,






The products I used from Wild Orchid Crafts are:
White Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers
Ivory Open Roses 25mm
Ivory Open Roses 15mm
Antique Gold Crown Pins

4 comments:

  1. Mariska, this purse is positively delightful! The naughty puppy is incredibly sweet and I always enjoy your piecing and designs! What a special gift! :o) Lovely project!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so super cute Mariska, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project and adorable image!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete