Friday 28 June 2013

Sweet little Honeybee

Hi everybody,

Today I have a card to show you using a cutie by Little Cottage Cuties for Whimsy Stamps named Honeybee.
The gorgeous papers that I used are from a 6x6 Prairie Chic Collection Bo Bunny paper pad, I love the combination of sweet papers like the roses that I used and cool wooden planks like I used on the bottom of the card. The gorgeous corners are made with the  Lace Doily Corner 1 die by Whimsy Stamps. Behind the gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers is a white feather and a leaf from the Doohickey Leaf & Swirl set by Magnolia.

The Wild Orchid Crafts products that I used are:
Pink Trellis Roses 35mm
Pink Open Roses 25mm
Mixed Pink Carnation Flowers
Mixed White/Cream Trellis Roses 35mm
Baby Pink Open Roses 15mm
White Aster Daisy Stem Flowers
Baby Pink Sweetheart Blossom
Pink Sweetheart Blossoms
Pale Pink Satin Ribbon 12mm
White self adhesive pearls 5mm (the large swirls in the corners)
White/Ivory/Tan self adhesive pearls 3mm (the smaller pearls, I also used a couple of tiny pearls cut from the swirl)

A close up of precious Honeybee. As always colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced.

Hope you like my project! Have a great day everybody!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a stunning card, Mariska! Beautifully coloured and gorgeous elements!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaah this is sooooo cute and I absolutely LOVE it. So girly and gorgeous and really brilliant work. Have a wonderful wek-end ahead now., and lots of great fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mariska, this is gorgeous hunnie and your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love your 3D paper piecing - very clever. Margie x

    ReplyDelete