Saturday 21 July 2012

Sweetheart Blossoms Galore!!!

Happy Day to all of you Wild Orchid Crafts fans!!! We are so happy to see you dropping by today and hope you will visit here each day to see the many ways we have used the lovely products available at the WOC shop.



I usually use a variety of flowers on my cards but today I have only used one type of flower which I hope matches the DP quite closely. These sweet flowers are some of my very favorites--SWEETHEART BLOSSOMS--and I think they make quite a statement when used in a cluster, especially using different colors. You will find that there is a lovely Mixed Color Selection on SPECIAL OFFER at the moment. I have also used some lovely SATIN RIBBONS and SELF-ADHESIVE PEARLS





I would also like to remind you that for a limited time ALL of the GERMAN GLASS GLITTER is on a special sale at the WOC shop at 50% off!!! So head on over and fill your basket!!

Thanks for coming by and until the next time, BIG HUGS from Jacque!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Such lovely embellishment and the image is really cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Gorgeous card love the colours.The image is so simple,but so cute.I love WOC Sweetheart Blossom,waiting for another delivery of them myself.:) Jacqueline S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this card. I have just bought the German Glass glitter and can't wait to use it. Your service is second to none, ordered late one afternoon and the next day my delivery was here with the postman, talk about speedy, thanks a million. Just placed another order, I just love WOC...... Fatal for you to send me your newsletter, it has my purse out each and every time.....thanks Ursula X

    ReplyDelete