Sunday 22 July 2012

New Products...

Good Morning everyone today I am sharing a sentiment card with  new items from Wild Orchid Craft's I actually love how this card had turned out....

I have used Among the Stars sentiment, I have punched the edge with my notepaper punch and distressed the edges with dark chalk, the papers areSpring Blossoms Digital Papers, I have layered them up and cut on with a Fishtail Stax die across the middle, I have added a Heart Doily, I have added some Seam Binding with a gorgeous Flower Shape Flat Pearl, I have also popped 2 at the bottom, on my sentiment I have added one of the larger new8mm Pearl Hearts...



My flowers are Wild Roses25mm Open RosesCherry Blossoms and 20mm Open Roses and I have added some shoots from a Pearl Spray at the top of the flowers, then I have sprayed the whole card with Rangers Perfect Pearls, I love this stuff, I have tried to capture the shimmer and for a change today my Butterfly is a Metal one....




Click HERE to see all of the gorgeous new products, but I am not to be blamed for you buying them :0) Huggles Pops x x x

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and delicate.
    I love the tones and the flowers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pops.this is simply stunning:) Jacqueline S x

    ReplyDelete