Sunday 11 September 2011

Hi there :))

Today I like to show a blue weddingcard. The card is made with GoKreate XXL Frame Frilly #10. Papers are from Prima and text from Stempelglede. I have made the butterfly myself, with gorgeous Organza Rose Trim, Pearls Spray, Self Adhesive Pearls and a white feather. You can see a tutorial on how to make this here. The Seam Binding is coloured with Glimmer Mist. Lovely embellishments are all from WOC: Vintage SeambindingSelf Adhesive PearlsOrganza Rose TrimPearl SpraySweetheart BlossomOpen RosesLace Trimmings and Paper Doilies.


Have a great Sunday everyone ♥ Hugs, elsi ♥






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is sooooooooo gorgeous. I just love this butterfly and the entire card is simply wonderful and I´m sure, the ones who´ll get it, will be thrilled. So much beauty in a small card. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete