Friday 11 February 2011

100% Sweet.....

Good Morning!
Today I have a card featuring alot of gorgeous
Wild Orchid Craft goodies!! All my favorite stuff!!!


I don't think I can make a card nowadays without this gorgeous
I usually crinkle it up but this time I just added some
Marshmellow glimmer mist to it and left as is. To get
it to look that full I just layered 2 bows on top of each other.
The flowers also have gimmer mist on them. I received my DT
kit and it had the new GORGEOUS Paper trellis roses!!
They are even prettier in real life ~ like something that is all over
a wedding cake!! Oh I love them! LOL


These flowers were made by layering some of the new summer blooms
in white with the 15mm pale blue roses. As you can see I had
to throw in some pretty pearls!


Well thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you all have a wonderful week-end and
a fabulous Valentines Day!
:)Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, this is absolutly stunning. Soo beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete