Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

 hope you all get time to spend with your family and friends during this blessed holiday season!

This is the card that I made for my Gram and Gramps that we are going to see tonight!  My Gram LOVES birds so this card is perfect for them!  Papers are from Kaisercraft Tis the Season collection...I love the vintage feel to these papers!
Image has been colored with Copics and then embossed with the SU embossing folder.  I love the faux cross stitch look that it gives!   Then I took my TH Tea Dye ink pad and distressed the edges to make the image more vintage feeling.  Mr. Cardinal was then placed onto my Nellie Snellen die and spritzed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.
Flowers are from the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts!  The first arrangement was made using 25mm roses, and 15mm rose leaves.  All flowers are glitzed up with Gold Stickles.
Flower arrangement two consists of a curly wild rose, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, 25mm rose leaf, and burgundy crystal stems

Wishing you all a 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A really beautiful card, I actually thought that was cross stitched at first lol. The papers give an amazing vintage feel to this.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete