Friday 2 July 2010

Pink for Her and Blue for Him!

Hi Friends~ YAY it's Friday!  Woo-Hoo!!!  I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend...in the states we will be celebrating Independence Day this weekend....which means fireworks, parades, cook outs, family, and friends....I'm so excited!!!  I wish you all a wonderful week and what better way to start the weekend then with some flower fun!!!

I've made an easel card and decided to have a his side and her side of the card, which is the reason for the "pink collection for flowers" which are for her and then the "blue collection of flowers" which are for him!
The papers I've used are from the Basic Grey Cappella Collection.  Oh my word do I love these beautiful papers in here....I had to cringe when I cut into them!
For the pink collection I've used a NEW Champagne Pink Classic Sweet Rose, 15mm roses, and 4mm closed rosebuds.  These have all been sparkled up with star dust stickles.  Behind the flowers are some lace...of course I didn't have a cream color lace I wanted...and then I had an AH HA Moment and remembered I have Glimmer Mist!  So I took my Bronze Glimmer Mist and tinted the lace to look more vintage!
Then there is the blue flower collection!  I've used Cream Cherry Blossoms (which have been spritzed with the same Glimmer Mist as the lace), 10mm roses, Gypsophlia flower, and clear Crystal Heart steams.  All these flowers too have been sparklized with star dust stickles.  I hope you have enjoyed my flower inspiration....Happy Weekend to Everyone!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful card Kim,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete